We know you’ve had one. A night that leaves you with tingles down your spine, a perplexed glimmer in your eye, or a delicious glow on your skin. A night you talk about for weeks, months or years later. Perhaps they’re a regular occurrence for you or maybe they happen once in a blue moon, but they are too epic not to share. Here’s your stage.
Tales from a Bar Stool is looking for contributors to share their own observations on people. Be quirky, sassy, bold, and just say it like it is. Tell us your Tale…
- Tale should be 500 – 1000 words.
- Provide lessons for men and women, or collective lessons for both, that you learned from the evening.
- Include an image and source.
- List tags to include with your tale.
- Writers should include a short bio (or stay anonymous if desired).
Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Not all submissions will be published.
Can’t wait to read your TALES!